*Schedule and format is subject to change according to final registration and unforeseen conditions.
World Archery rules will apply. Here are 4 things to remember.
- 1. World Archery rules will applyhttp://www.worldarchery.org/Rules
- 2. Warm-up and practice
- Qualification Round: 1,5 hours Official practice right before the Qualification Round
- Individual and Team/Mixed team Match Play: 2 warm-up ends are scheduled prior to the beginning of the first match of a scoring session.
- Additional practice will be available at the practice field.
- 4. Doping controlAny archer may be subject to unannounced doping control.